Telemarketing Industry and its Profits
The Telemarketing Industry also known as the inside sales is one of the most thriving industries in the market and business arena today. It uses direct marketing as a method wherein a sales person calls a prospective customer to purchase or acquire services and products. This method is done mostly over the phone or through a scheduled web conference through the internet. It can also be through a programmed sales pitch that is recorded for automatic dialling over the phone.
The most renowned way of escalating the reach of a Telemarketing Industry is through putting up a company that handles call centre services. Call Centre services offer either outbound or inbound telemarketing services. This kind of establishment is not only available in the UK but also around the world.
Benefits of Telemarketing
Because the Telemarketing Industry is already known globally, many companies indulge in the vast expansion of possibilities made by telemarketing. This is because it is undeniable that telemarketing offers countless benefits and advantages. Here are just few of the many perks a company can get when venturing into telemarketing.
1. The Telemarketing Industry method offers an immediate feedback which enables a company to work instantly on the issue or matter.
2. Outbound Telemarketing allows companies to reach out customers as far as it could. Basically, with the power of telephones and the internet, possibilities are limitless.
3. The Telemarketing Industry tool has several effective ways to improve a business and its revenue as well. This includes outbound applications and methods such as surveys, database update, phone transactions, client reactivation and appointment fixing.
4. Inbound Telemarketing gives full time support for customers 24/7. Inbound services are very effective because customers are the ones who need something from the agents. This method is best for credit card orders, customer service, inquiry service, response for various forms of advertisements.
5. Lesser expenses for travelling and most especially for advertising.
.With all the benefits that businesses and companies can get from being in theTelemarketing Industry, it is no doubt that many companies put up their own call centre divisions. Other companies even build their own call centres in other countries like India and the Philippines. The Telemarketing Industry has indeed provided millions of jobs all around the globe. It is not only flexible and convenient but it is considered one of the most effective marketing and communication strategies in the business realm today.
Calls are charged between 1p and 13p per minute for landline customers, plus a call set-up fee.
Calls from mobile phones are typically charged between 5p and 41p per minute, depending on the provider and the number called.
To receive telemarketing trial campaign and free quotation, please fill in the form below